Our soft tissue and spinal surgery referral service is based at the purpose built Bradley Stoke Hospital site with a full range of support features, including a state of the art CT Scanner. The CT scanner allows us to perform advanced imaging onsite with results being available within 2 hours if required.
Our 24 hour hospital provides veterinary care for our critical patients pre and post surgery. We offer most soft tissue procedures but have special interest in airway surgery for BOAS cases, surgical management of ear disease and wound management. Our highly qualified surgical nursing team are experienced in all aspects of surgical care including advanced anaesthesia and wound management.
Our state-of-the-art theatre has equipment available, enabling more complex soft tissue procedures to be performed such as vessel sealing devices, harmonic scalpel and Negative Pressure Wound Therapy.
The soft tissue and spinal surgery services includes the following;
- Upper and Lower Airway Surgery
- Abdominal Surgery
- Perineal Surgery including anorectal surgery
- Oncological Surgery
- Laparoscopy (key hole surgery)
- Wound Management including Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
- Head and Neck and Surgery (including ear disease)
- Surgery for foreign body retrieval/stick injury
- Hemilaminectomy for disc prolapse